A kitchen is such a personal thing. Everyone has their own style and taste. This room is the hub of the home, where the family gather to eat and socialise, it is important to get it right. Deep down we all have a dream kitchen, the one we have had in our minds right from the start. At Sheffield Kitchens and Flooring, we can make those dreams a reality by creating your perfect kitchen. All you have to do is give us a call or pop in to see us.
We will support you throughout the process with an easy to follow step by step guide.
- Starting with a design consultation to find out what you like, your influences and styles, preferred features and space.
- We then start to bring your ideas to life, measuring up, showing you the plans and technical drawings and giving you our best price.
- Once you have decided on your dream kitchen, then it’s time to put those plans into action. Our fully trained, highly experienced fitters will get to work.
- We keep you in the loop as everything starts to come together and our installers will always be polite and courteous, taking pride in their workmanship which will always be of the highest standard.
- Finally you get your beautiful brand new kitchen and we get another very satisfied customer.
AWARD WINNING KITCHENS
We’re proud to be a supplier for an award winning market leader in the kitchen industry, Uform Kitchens. Their awards are testament to their commitment to product quality coupled with an unrivalled service. Which, as ever is backed up by our own commitment to provide the best fitting service for you.
Design styles within this category include Rustic, Regency, Shaker and Country Kitchens. There will be ornate moulding and trim, elegant cabinets in a variety of different wood and painted finishes, with marble worktops, grained solid wooden doors, antique style fixtures and appliances.
PAINTED & STAINED KITCHENS
Using a wide palette of complementary colours and special finishes, you can mix paints and stains that result in a kitchen that epitomises the contemporary, the traditional, or anything in between, representing your own unique taste and personality. The choice is yours, so what are you waiting for. Have fun mixing it up.
Contemporary kitchens are usually minimalist and geometric in design. The characteristics generally show smooth, flat designs and geometric shaping without the need for fancy ornamentation. Materials used are mainly stainless steel, frosted glass, chrome and high gloss cabinet finishes.